Lickteig Family Eyecare
Optometry Services for Dedham, Medford, Natick, and Boston
Call us at one of our four Lenscrafters locations today.
We're delighted to welcome you to Lickteig Family Eyecare,your choice in Dedham, Medford, Natick and Boston primary eye care services. Our offices are conveniently located inside Lenscrafters in each city, giving you full access to both vision care and vision correction under the same roof. Our skilled team of optometrists can provide comprehensive primary eye care for all ages and needs, from routine exams to treatment of serious eye conditions. Take a moment to explore this website and learn more about us -- you'll be glad you did!
An Introduction to Our Eye Doctors
Our four eye doctors all bring an ideal mix of skill, experience,and compassionate care to everything they do. Dr. Benjamin Lickteig founded our practice in 2010, working from our Dedham office for several years until demand for our services compelled him to expand into additional cities. Dr. Erin Lord has extensive training in ocular disease management, contact lens fittings and other essential optometric specialties. Dr. Sahar Zelkha's special interest in geriatric/pediatric eye care, specialty contact lenses, and eye surgery co-management enhance our practice further. Dr. Jennifer Wei, our full-time optometric associate in our Natick office, can provide a wide range of eye care services in both English and Mandarin. You'll find any of our eye doctors a terrific choice for your family's needs.
Services Offered by Our Optometrists
Our optometrists provide a full range of eye/vision services and techniques, enabling you to rely on us as your all-in-one primary eye care resource. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams - Our comprehensive eye exams can detect a variety of eye function, health and vision problems, even those that aren't yet showing symptoms.
- Digital Testing - Our state-of-the-art digital testing techniques give us a precise, detailed understanding of your ocular health and function.
- Contact Lenses (regular and specialty) - We offer both standard soft contact lenses and specialty contacts for those hard-to-fit scenarios, from toric lenses for astigmatism to rigid pas permeable lenses for strong prescriptions and multifocal lenses for presbyopia.
- Pediatric Eye Care - Our optometrists can perform crucial pediatric eye exams for infants, toddlers and school-age children, This helps us ensure that your child enjoys optimal eyesight and vision development.
- Dry Eye Assessments - Dry eye is an irritating problem that can lead to corneal trouble if it isn't diagnosed and remedied. Our dry eye assessments and pin down the cause of your symptoms so we can provide the right solutions.
- Emergency Eye Care - We can treat eye emergencies such as chemical burns, impact injuries, foreign objects, acute eye infections and other painful problems.
Experience a Higher Standard of Eye Care with Lickteig Family Eye Care
If you're ready to experience the higher standard of eye care we provide at our clinic, contact us today. Call any of our offices or schedule an initial visit through our online scheduling tool. We look forward to seeing you!