Lickteig Family Eyecare
Optometry Services for Dedham, Medford, Natick, & Boston
Call us at one of our four LensCrafters locations today.
Watch our video regarding new office hours & COVID-19 safety procedures
We're delighted to welcome you to Lickteig Family Eyecare - your choice in Dedham, Medford, Natick and Boston for primary eye care services. Our offices are conveniently located inside LensCrafters in each city, giving you full access to both vision care and vision correction under the same roof. Our skilled team of optometrists can provide comprehensive primary eye care for all ages and needs, from routine exams to treatment of serious eye conditions. Take a moment to explore this website and learn more about us -- you'll be glad you did!
Services Offered by Our Optometrists
Our optometrists provide a full range of eye/vision services and techniques, enabling you to rely on us as your all-in-one primary eye care resource. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams - Our comprehensive eye exams can detect a variety of eye function, health and vision problems, even those that aren't yet showing symptoms.
- Digital Testing - Our state-of-the-art digital testing techniques give us a precise, detailed understanding of your ocular health and function.
- Contact Lenses (regular and specialty) - We offer both standard soft contact lenses and specialty contacts for those hard-to-fit scenarios, from toric lenses for astigmatism to rigid pas permeable lenses for strong prescriptions and multifocal lenses for presbyopia.
- Pediatric Eye Care - Our optometrists can perform crucial pediatric eye exams for infants, toddlers and school-age children, This helps us ensure that your child enjoys optimal eyesight and vision development.
- Dry Eye Assessments - Dry eye is an irritating problem that can lead to corneal trouble if it isn't diagnosed and remedied. Our dry eye assessments and pin down the cause of your symptoms so we can provide the right solutions.
- Emergency Eye Care - We can treat eye emergencies such as chemical burns, impact injuries, foreign objects, acute eye infections and other painful problems.
Experience a Higher Standard of Eye Care with Lickteig Family Eye Care
If you're ready to experience the higher standard of eye care we provide at our clinic, contact us today. Call any of our offices or schedule an initial visit through our online scheduling tool. We look forward to seeing you!